Sthanak meri Manzil!!!


More appropriate title to this blog would have been "Home to Station". This is probably the first blog related to my personal experiences. This is being written in response to an order passed by my poetic and blogging and defence mentor about six months ago.

So basically I live in Panvel, my college is in Bandra. Three kilometres from my house is the Panvel station and from their forty five Kilometres away is my college. From station my college is about 1.6 km away.



Readers be like: Ye wala Panvel, ye wala? 

Me: Ha bhai ha aur koi hai hi nahi duniya mein.....


So let us continue. 

Generally on regular college days I use share rickshaw to reach the Panvel Railway station. They charge Rs. 20 per seat. Usually our lectures used to start by 9.30 A.M. in the morning. So I used to take the 7.39 direct Goregaon train (Maa kasam jannat hai yar baithne mila toh!). Let all that be aside. Let us come back to our rickshaw. So whenever I go in an auto the three seats behind if occupied by ladies we gentlemen have no other option but to seat with the driver on his seat and I like it a hell lot. Once you are with him then in any case of road rage that occurs during that short journey of 7-8 minutes I will always be by his SIDE. 😂

This is the story of normal non exam days. During exam the greatest problem is that the paper starts at 2:30 P.M. So getting a share rickshaw is almost impossible because no one literally no one goes to station after 10.30. So going to station by rickshaw becomes very expensive. Because then they charge 20*3 = 60 rupees. So I use our ages old (14 year old) Scooty pep + in order to reach station on exam days. I park it in Central Railway's official contractual (God Knows Parking) for 30 rupees for entire day and thus save Rs. 30 (😎).

Now let us directly jump to exam day 1:

09/05/2023

Exam : AM-4/EM-4

The Journey: I took that legendary Scooty and reached the station peacefully.

Wait for the second day, life has never been so smooth for Panvelkars overall Raigadkars.

Exam day 2:

11/05/2023

Exam : CNND

The Journey: I took that legendary Scooty and reached the station peacefully.

Wait, yet once again; for the second day, life has never been so smooth for Panvelkars overall Raigadkars rather Navi Mumbaikars would suit here.

Exam day 3:

15/05/2023

Exam: OS

The Journey: That day no one was at home, after doing hell lot of work I called my parents to ask which Scooty should I take so I was asked to take pep +. I took it, its important to note that I was not wearing a helmet because the helmet doesn't actually fit in the dicky of pep+. While going to station, I encounter a circle called as Adai Circle. Entire New Panvel is defined around Adai Circle and HDFC circle. So as I came close to Adai Circle two God Sent Angels stopped me, they said, " Dada pudhe naka jaau, pudhe nakaa jaau", I stopped and at a distance I could see a huge Naka Bandi, traffic policemen and policewomen were there all over so I just took a U-Turn and then I went to station from a route that takes 10 mins more than usual to reach the station. But the intense calculations that keep on going in my head during catching trains helped me reach on time even on that fateful day.

Exam Day 4 :

17/05/2023

Exam : AT

The Journey: That day my mother was having some work to do at the bank so she asked my father to take the Scooty and she said to me you take Activa and also drop me. Now when I was riding Activa I realised that the petrol level has gone down significantly so I had to take a  long cut  and had to wait in a double line at the petrol pump which means two lines go on simultaneously wherein the vehicles are fuelled simultaneously just like pre-emptive scheduling algorithms. But by God's Grace I reached at time that day too.

Readers be like:



Exam Day 5:

19/05/2023

Exam: COA

The Journey: As I told you the previous day journey was exceptional as I went on Activa that day. But the day before that was extremely exceptional. So keeping that in mind I was so conscious that I didn't go to Adai Circle and directly I took that long cut I went very fast and got a train earlier than I expected and I finished up reaching college half  an hour earlier than usual days.

The End 😂 

Thank You very much! Jai Hind .🔥🔥

For more such interesting blogs click here.

Do follow us. Click on that three lines present at top left corner in order to follow us.

I would have put up a map from my home to the station but didn't do so taking into account security reasons.

Do you like this type of personal experience blogs? Let us know in the comment section below.





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Malvan: An Indelible Trip!

Bhavsagar: The Cosmic Ocean!!!

Lord Vitthala!